Most Minnesotans are aware of our two seasons – Snowplow Season and Construction Season. With winter behind us, here are some construction updates that might impact your drive-time or jogging route.
The City is replacing two areas of water mainline pipe this summer. Both have an expected construction schedule from May to the end of June.
- Lexington Avenue from County Road C to Woodhill Drive.
- County Road B from Merrill Street to Lexington Avenue. Traffic will be shifted to the north side of County Road B during this work.
In April, Xcel Energy started their work replacing trunk natural gas lines on Hamline Avenue and County Road B. This is the fourth year and last phase of this work. Please visit their project webpage for more details on schedule and traffic impacts.
- The City’s annual pavement management project will mill and overlay 9.4 miles of streets in 2022. Residents on the project streets will receive more detailed information from the Public Works Department prior to the start of the project.
Ramsey County is working on two road surfacing projects this summer in Roseville:
- County Road B2 from Fairview Avenue to Snelling Avenue
- Lexington Avenue from TH 36 to County Road C
View the list and interactive map of Ramsey County construction projects