Overview & Functions
The commission includes a representative from each of the standing commissions. The duties and functions of the commission are:
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the city council on matters involving the ethics code (PDF) adopted by the city council.
- Administer the ethics code adopted by the city council.
- Conduct annual ethics training for city council and commission members - Ethics Training video.
- Perform other duties and functions or conduct studies as specifically directed or delegated by the city council.
|Commission Member||Commission||Contact Information|
|David Tidball||Human Rights, Inclusion and Engagementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Joseph Arneson||Parks and Recreationemail@example.com|
|Bob Murphy||Police Civic Service||RobertEMurphy1@outlook.com|
|Ed Hodder||Public Works, Environment and Transportationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Agendas & Minutes
Most meetings are shown live on Roseville Cable Channel 16. You can also view webstreamed meetings:
Helpful Documents & Information
- Advisory Opinion Issued October 2008
- Ethics Tips
- Ethics Training Videos
- Procedure for Advisory Ethics Opinions (PDF)
- Ethics Complaint Form
The City of Roseville's Ethics Commission was disbanded in July 2002 and reinstated in June 2006 with the first meeting in January 2007.