Meetings: Generally meet on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. (see schedule below)
Overview & Functions
The commission has seven members. The duties and functions of the commission are:
- Advise on short- and long-term financial policy matters, including but not limited to cash reserve funds, budgets, financing, and capital replacement policies
- Recommend budget goals, including but not limited to local tax rate and tax levy targets, management of enterprise funds and spending levels
- Review and recommend standardized budget and financial reporting methods and tools to make financial communications and budget information more transparent, comprehensible, and accessible to the public
- Review and recommend the annual timeline and process for creating city budgets
- Review the annual financial information, the annual audit report and management letter, and the city’s investment policy and portfolio
|Commission Members||Contact Information|
|Wanda Davies, Vice Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|John Murray, Chairemail@example.com|
|Contact Entire Commission||Contact Form|
The commission typically meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. but there may be an occasional schedule change. Refer to the calendar on the city's homepage.
Contact the Finance Commission.
Agendas & Packets
Meeting Agendas, Packets and Minutes
Most meetings are shown live on Roseville Cable Channel 16. You can also view webstreamed meetings: Please note that all meetings are best viewed using Chrome (PC) or Safari (Mac) browsers. Internet Explorer is not recommended and may lead to viewing difficulties.