Parks & Recreation
Parks and Recreation programs and facilities impacted by COVID-19. Read on...
This summer, Parks and Recreation will be offering numerous modified or new recreational programs to provide safe, planned recreational opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Additional Info...
Safety During COVID 19
Roseville Parks and Recreation is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our participants, staff and community as a whole. Park trails and open spaces remain open for use while exercising social distancing. Areas at risk for disease transmission within the parks are closed.
Please follow all posted signage in the parks.
Experience the Best of Roseville!
- Nationally recognized parks & recreation system
- Extensive special events & recreation activities
- Amazing community facilities
- Managed Natural Resources
Roseville Parks & Recreation
- Maintains 31 parks, 679 acres of parkland & open space, 67 miles of trails & walkways
- Manages recreation, leisure, sport & community facilities
- Offers more than 1,000 recreation programs & events annually
- Each year Roseville Parks and Recreation hire more than 200 part-time and temporary/seasonal employees of all backgrounds and skill sets to run its programs and facilities. Click here to see what part-time and seasonal positions are currently available.
- Currently seeking:
- Gymnastics Instructors
- Puppet Wagon Performers
- Summer Program Staff
- Sport Coaches
- Gymnasium Supervisors
- MANY MORE!!!
2660 Civic Center Drive
Roseville, MN 55113
View Staff Directory
Monday - Friday
8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Tuesday & Thursday
4:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
5:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.