City Council Meeting Recap
Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of November 7, 2022
Called to Order: 6:55 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus, Jason Etten
- Passed an ordinance adding Chapter 316 to the City Code, regulating tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) products
- Reviewed proposed changes to the Fee Schedule for 2023
- Discussed 2023 utility rates
- Passed a resolution declaring Juneteenth Day (June 19) as a city holiday
- Adopted the 2023 City Council and Economic Development Authority meeting calendar
- Received City Grant Applications Update
- Approved final payment for County Road B watermain improvements
- Certified unpaid utility and other charges to the property tax rolls
- Approved 2022-2023 Toward Zero Deaths (TZD) Agreement
- Approved Ramsey County Violent Crime Enforcement Team (VCET) Agreement
Meeting Adjourned: 8:09 p.m.
Next meeting is Monday, November 28, 2022
Roseville Economic Development Authority (REDA) Meeting
Unofficial report of the REDA meeting on November 7, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: President Dan Roe and Board Members Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus, Jason Etten
Others Present: Attorney Gina Fiorini, Executive Director Pat Trudgeon, Community Development Director Janice Gundlach, Housing & Economic Development Program Manager Jeanne Kelsey
- Received Choose Roseville Campaign Update
- Approved TBRA Loan Document for Roseville Leased Housing Associates II, LLP (The Harbor)
- Approved professional service agreements for 2023-2025
- Approved 2023 EDA meeting dates
Meeting Adjourned: 6:55 p.m.
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the city council.