Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of
September 26, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Council Members Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Awards and Recognitions
- APPROVED Indigenous Peoples' Day, October 10, 2022
- ACCEPTED Donation to the City of Roseville Parks and Recreation from the Central Park Foundation for work to be completed at the Central Park Muriel Sahlin Arboretum
- APPROVED On-sale wine and 3.2% liquor license for Shake Shack Minnesota LLC
- APPROVED Preliminary 2023 Tax Levy and Budget
- APPROVED Consent agenda items including feasibility reports for traffic signal installations as part of the County Road B reconstruction between Snelling Avenue and Lexington Avenue project and the Highway 36/Fairview Avenue interchange project
Meeting adjourned at 6:34 p.m.
Next City Council meeting is Monday, October 10, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of City Council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the City website upon approval by the City Council.