Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of
September 12, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Council Members Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Jason Etten
Absent: Robert Willmus
Awards and Recognitions
- APPROVED Constitution Week September 17-23, 2022
- RECEIVED Quarterly Strategic Equity Update from City staff
- APPROVED Presumptive Penalties for 2022 Alcohol Compliance Checks for the following restaurants: Baldamar, Chili's, Granite City, Khan's, Red Lobster, Szechuan, and Table 97
- RECEIVED Civic Campus Pre-Design Project Update
- APPROVED Termination of Professional Services Agreement with BBQ Holdings, Inc., owner of Granite City Food and Beverage
- APPROVED Consent agenda items including: temporary liquor license for Friends of Roseville Parks Tapped & Uncorked event, short-term rental licenses, and Minnesota Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Joint Powers Agreement
Meeting adjourned at 8:21 p.m.
Next City Council meeting is Monday, September 19, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.