Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of August 8, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Council Members Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Absent: Jason Etten
Awards and Recognitions
- APPROVED 72nd Commemoration of Karen Martyrs' Day - August 12, 2022
- APPROVED on-sale wine and 3.2% liquor license for Five Spice Corporation dba Mi Sant Kitchen & Bakery
- TABLED consideration of Brama Vistas preliminary plat to the August 22 City Council meeting
- APPROVED temporary moratorium on the sale of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) products for one year.
- DECLARED mid-term vacancies for Planning and Public Works, Environment, and Transportation (PWET) Commissions. Deadline for applications to fill vacancies: September 9, 2022. Appointments will be made September 19, 2022.
- APPROVED consent agenda items including: agreement with Ramsey County for Right of Way acquisition for County Road B between Snelling Avenue and Lexington Avenue, and consumption and display permit for Hidden MN Puzzle Rooms
Meeting adjourned at 7:21 p.m.
Next City Council meeting is Monday, August 22, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.