Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of July 11, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus, Jason Etten
- APPROVED off-sale non-intoxicating liquor license for Grab N Go at Rosedale Mall.
- MET WITH Public Works, Environment, and Transportation (PWET) Commission and reviewed their work plan for 2022.
- RECEIVED community-wide visioning presentations and accepted bid proposal for Zan Associates to implement community-wide visioning process centered around City aspirations.
- APPROVED ordinance amending City Code Chapter 302 regarding intoxicating liquor licenses.
- APPROVED resolution condemning the use of discriminatory covenants, discharging discriminatory covenants on city-owned property, and approving participation in the Just Deeds coalition.
- APPROVED consent agenda items, including: approved equipment purchase for Roseville Gymnastics Center, received City grant application update, final payment for 2021 sanitary sewer main lining, and approved consumption and display permit for Bent Brewstillery.
Meeting adjourned at 9:08 p.m.
Next meeting is Monday, July 18, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.