Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of June 20, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus, Jason Etten
Awards & Proclamations
- RECEIVED AND APPROVED annual comprehensive financial report from City auditor and City staff
- APPROVED small brewer off-sale liquor license for Blume Brauhaus, LLC
- DISCUSSED changes to City Code 302.02 regarding issuance of on-sale liquor licenses and provided direction to staff regarding an amendment to the City Code that will be brought forward for future consideration
- RECEIVED update from Community Relations Manager about International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) training
- REVIEWED 2023 changes in property tax base, legislative changes, and discussion on City Council 2023 budget goals
- APPROVED consent agenda items, including: acceptance of University of Minnesota AED units; accepted grants for Reservoir Woods habitat enhancement and Emerald Ash Borer programs,
Meeting adjourned at 8:21 p.m.
Next meeting is Monday, July 11, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.