Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of April 11, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Recognitions and Donations
- RECOGNIZED 2021-2022 Essay Contest Winners: Vanya Romero and Jackson Arlt
Meeting Adjourned: 8:25 p.m.
- RECEIVED Xcel Energy NE Metro Natural Gas Project Presentation
- APPROVED 2022 Lake Owasso Water Ski Slalom course permit
- APPROVED 'Midland Legacy Estate 4th Addition' minor plat
- REVIEWED The 2022 Human Rights, Inclusion and Engagement (HRIEC) Commission work plan with the Commission
- RECEIVED Civic Campus pre-design project update
- APPROVED consent agenda including approving contracts for pavement management and water main projects and approving agreements for Lexington Pathway and County Road B improvements
Next meeting is Monday, April 18, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.