Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of March 21, 2022
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
Recognitions and Donations
- PROCLAIMED April, 2022 to be Fair Housing Month in the City of Roseville
- PROCLAIMED Sunday, April 24 through Sunday, May 1 to be Holocaust Days of Remembrance in the City of Roseville.
- PROCLAIMED Friday, April 29 to be Arbor Day in the City of Roseville
Meeting Adjourned: 6:55 p.m.
- APPROVED Victoria Shores final plat and public improvement contract
- APPROVED Midland Legacy Estate addition final plat and public improvement contract
- RECEIVED UPDATE on licensing of short-term rentals
- APPOINTED new commissioner, Sadiq Dahir, to the Finance Commission
- APPOINTED new commissioner, Lindsay Matts-Benson, to the Parks and Recreation Commission
- APPOINTED new commissioner, Edwin Hodder, to the Public Works, Environment and Transportation (PWET) Commission
- APPROVED consent agenda items including: preliminary plat of Twin Lakes 4th addition, conditional use drive-through for Take 5 Car Wash, and established polling places and new precinct boundaries based on the new state redistricting map
Next meeting is Monday, April 11, 2022
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the City Council.