City Council Meeting Recap
Unofficial report of the City Council meeting of November 29, 2021Called to Order:
: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus Absent:
- APPROVED: conditional use permit to allow a drive-through car wash at 1201 Larpenteur Avenue.
- Held public hearing to solicit public comment on the 2022 budget and tax levy.
- APPROVED: Liquor license renewals and transfer of the on-sale wine and beer. license for Amira Choice Roseville at Lexington LLC located at 2680 Lexington Ave.
- APPROVED: ‘Edgar Acres’ Minor Plat.
- Reviewed and Discussed pending and future agenda items.
- Reviewed Minnesota House redistricting map proposal.
- APPROVED: Consent agenda including conversion of Evergreen Tennis Courts to full-time Pickleball courts, designating 2022 polling locations, and appointing youth commissioners to the Human Rights, Inclusion, and Equity Commission (HRIEC) and the Public Works, Environment, and Transportation Commission (PWET).
Meeting adjourned at 8:24 p.m.
The next meeting is scheduled for December 6, 2021.
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the city council.