Roseville's Permits and Inspections Division ensures that public safety and health standards related to building construction and land use are maintained for the general welfare of the community. This provides safety for everyone through proper construction methods and maintains neighborhood livability and property values.
Apply for permits online here: ePermitsFor instructions on how to use the online system, please view this PDF.
Permits can also be submitted in person at the Community Development counter at city hall or mailed in.
View building permit records here: ePermitsHover over, "Search Records," and then, "Building Records."
Electrical Permit Inspection Information
The City of Roseville contracts with Pete Tokle Electrical Inspections to perform all electrical inspections.
To schedule Electrical Inspections please visit: www.tokleinspections.com
or call Pete Tokle at 763-754-2983, Monday-Friday, 7:00-8:30 a.m.
- Contractor License Application
- Lead Based Paint Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program
- Licensed Tree Trimming and Removal Contractors
- List of Ineligible Contractors (Responsible MN)
- Residential New Construction Energy Code Compliance Certificate
- Residential Shed Information Sheet
- Permit Information Request
- Residential Electrical Permit Checklist
- Special Inspections and Testing Agreement Form
- Demolition Permit Application Process
- How to Submit Online Permit Applications
- Consumer's Guide to Hiring a Residential Building Contractor