Roseville's Permits and Inspections Division ensures that public safety and health standards related to building construction and land use are maintained for the general welfare of the community. This provides safety for everyone through proper construction methods and maintains neighborhood livability and property values.
Commercial permits require a minimum of 10 business days for staff review.
2017 Fee Changes
Beginning January 1, 2017, a 2% Technology Fee will be applied to each permit and license.
Some residential permits which do not require a plan review can be issued over the counter at the time of application. The following permits can be:
- Issued over the counter
- Mailed to our office
- Faxed - 651-792-7070 (Staff will call applicant for payment information)
- Emailed to our office - email@example.com (Staff will call applicant for payment information).
- Window Replacement (with no header size change)
- Residential Mechanical
- Residential Plumbing
- Contractor License Application
- Lead Based Paint Renovation, Repair, and Painting Program
- Licensed Tree Trimming and Removal Contractors
- Residential Shed Information Sheet
- Permit Information Request
- Residential Electrical Permit Checklist
- Special Inspections and Testing Agreement Form
- Demolition Permit Application Process