- Your Government
- City Council
- Meeting Recap
City Council Meeting Recap
Roseville City Council Meeting
Unofficial report of the Roseville City Council meeting of March 20, 2023
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan
Absent: Robin Schroeder
- Approved: Proclamation of Arbor Day: April 28, 2023
- Approved: Proclamation of Fair Housing Month: April 2023
- Approved: Proclamation of Days of Remembrance: April 23 - April 30, 2023
- Received: Update on the American Rescue Act (ARPA) spending plan
- Awarded: American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds as grants to nonprofits serving the community
- Received: Fire Department presentation and update
- Approved: Ordinances amending Title 8 and 10 of the city code regarding shoreland, wetland, stormwater, and sustainability regulations
- Considered: Agreement with Burro Loco LLC as the Kitchen/Grill Vendor for the Cedarholm Community Building and directed staff to bring back for final approval
- Approved: Bringing forward a future agenda Item to discuss commission scopes, duties, and functions
- Approved: Bringing forward a future agenda Item to consider Council engagement with the community via various means.
- Approved: Resolution of support for federal funding for Victoria Street Pathway
- Approved: Consumption and Display Permits for Hidden Puzzle Rooms, LLC dba Hidden MN, Nazareth Council Inc. dba Knights of Columbus #4021, and Blume Brauhaus, LLC dba Bent Brewstillery
Meeting Adjourned: 8:20 p.m.
Next meeting is Monday, April 10, 2023
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of City Council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the City website upon approval by the City Council.