The Roseville Police Department is available 24 hours a day to report a crime incident or if you need to speak with a police officer; call Dispatch 651-767-0640. You may File a Police Report for several types of crimes online as well.
For administrative requests, please call 651-792-7008 during business hours (Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.). You may email us as well.
In an effort to provide a transparent and inclusive community input process, the Roseville Police Department is requesting public comments regarding the purchase and implementation of an unmanned aerial system (UAS or drones).
Options for providing input:
- Email (no later than October 10, 2021)
- Mail: Roseville Police 2660 Civic Center Drive, Roseville, MN 55113
- In Person: October 11th City Council Meeting at 6 p.m., Council Chambers at Roseville City Hall, 2660 Civic Center Drive @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Welcome from Chief ScheiderThe Roseville Police Department is committed to Community Oriented Policing. We strive to establish connections with all community members and rely on positive relationships to solve problems in Roseville. Community partnerships are vital in keeping Roseville a safe community.
On behalf of the employees and volunteers of the Roseville Police Department, I would like to welcome you to our website and trust the information posted will be useful and informative. Please contact us with any questions or suggestions.
File a Police Report
- 9/08/2021 Press Release: Non-Public Safety Traffic Stops
- Source MN highlights RPD partnership: Anti-Trafficking Freedom Flights
- Roseville Police Department's Sexual Assault Response Report 2018 - 2020
- 2/06/2021 Press Release: Overdose Alert
- 9/25/2020 Press Release: Charges Filed in Domestic Incident
- 9/24/2020 Press Release: Domestic Related Incident / Possible Chemical Exposure
- 7/23/2020 Press Release: Suspect Arrested in Bias-Motivated Threats of Violence Crimes
- 7/17/2020 Press Release: Seeking Help Identifying Bias-Motivated Crimes Suspects
- Join our Multicultural Advisory Committee (MAC)
- June 2020 Council Discussion: 8 Can't Wait policy recommendations, Civil Unrest presentation, and Notable Civil Unrest Calls for Service
- Read RPD's Monthly Summaries, a brief synopsis of crime incidents and other police-related activities in the City of Roseville.
- 2019 Council Discussion on Police Staffing, RPD's Commitment to Diversity, and Crime Stats
- Check out RPD's Transparency and Data Sharing Initiative
- Imagine Roseville: Ongoing series of discussions to ensure Roseville is a community where people make connections amidst changing demographics; Related Documents- Outreach, and
Training and Recruitment Initiatives
- Check out RPD's Behind the Badge virtual ride along series.